Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New House

We just found out that the bank accepted our offer on a new house in Lehi!!! We can't believe it. We are so excited, if all goes well we will be closing on November 4, just in time for the tax credit and the snow.

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yaaaayyyy!! Congratulations! That is wonderful news :)

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

YAY!! WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow, that's so awesome!! Congratulations and good luck!

Kristen said...

woohoo that's awesome!

ShEeNa & TyLeR said...

congrats, that is so exciting!

Ginay said...

Cool that is such good news!! And you get to be close to me!! Where is it at??

Amber said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you! Let me know what I can do to help you move. And now we really need to play. We have too much to celebrate!

Tyler and Kristen said...

wow!!! we need pictures!!!

Jonathan & Kailyn said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys I'm glad you finally found a house! It look's way nice too