Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pictures of the house

I went to the house today to take pictures, however, Aaron had the zoom lens on our camera and didn't know how to change it. So here is just a few of the house and I will take better ones this weekend.
Here is the view of the front from across the street, sort of like I said I didn't get any good pictures.

This is part of the front yard. We are on a corner lot, so we have a huge yard, and luckily it is all fenced.

This is the little pond thing in the back which will soon be a sand box. It scares me to bad to leave it with little kids.

This is the other side of the back yard. There is a garden and RV parking along the back of the fence.

Here is the only good picture of the inside of the house. My kitchen!!!! I love it and all the brand new stainless still appliances! Now I am going to have to cook.

10 comments:

Amber said...

Meg its beautiful! And you'll have a garage and so much space for your cute kids to run and play. YAY!!!

rach said...

Love it meg! I am so happy for you, looks like a darling house-- I hope you got a killer deal because it is a buyer's market. Take care

Traci said...

It looks so nice! I'm so excited for you guys.

Tyler and Kristen said...

wow , it looks so fantastic! I am so happy for you guys, looks like a great house!

Topham Family said...

Cute, looks like fun!

Misty said...

The sandbox will be awesome...and I love that it has a little garden, too! Where in Lehi is it?

Raggles said...

wow! That is gorgeous! I can't wait to come see it! I absolutely love it and I am so excited for you!

Sarah and Wes said...

Awesome! I'm so jealous looking at all these houses everyone is buying! Although, I guess I'm not really ready for a house yet anyway :) Good luck!

Kathleen said...

Are you counting down the days till you're in that beauty? I would. Probably would make one of those construction paper link chains. What an exciting moment in your family's life!

Melanie Stevens said...

We're still bummed you're leaving the ward, but congrats on the house!