Monday, September 14, 2009




Colby had his 2 month check up last week, and he weighs in at a whopping 14 lbs 9 1/2 oz , and he is 24 1/2 inches long. He is a monster. He was off the charts for weight and 95 percentile in height. Both Colby and Molly wear 6-9 month clothes. I love his rolls and double chin. So fun to kiss. We love Colby, he has the biggest blue eye's that make my heart melt. He loves to be talked to. He has started to smile and coo at us. I can't believe how fast he is growing.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love his stats! Colby is one handsome baby boy!

Kathleen said...

Since today is the 14th, Happy 1/2 Birthday to Aaron! (And Kason, too:)

Traci said...

He is SO cute! Congrats to both of you! That's so funny that both your kids wear 6-9 mo. clothing. :)

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

Too precious and huggable loveable

Misty said...

He is such a cutie! And a BIG BOY! I can't believe it's been two months already!

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Hope you don't mind me bugging you on here too! Got this off Ginays which I got her's off facebook. I really just wanna keep in touch with you guys..Im not crazy I promise!

Rachael said...

YOur baby is sooo cute!