Molly is into running and walking silly lately. She walks sideways, backwards, marches, walks while shaking her bum, they are all adorable but she falls a lot while doing this. On Saturday she was running down the hallway, and when she rounded the corner she fell and smacked her head right into the corner of the entertainment center. Her for head swelled and bruised immediately. However, it didn't last long before she was up running again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good thing they are such resilient little buggers! Are you sure you didn't just smack her around a bit? Just kidding!
Good for Molly for getting over her falls quickly! Does she stand still long enough for you to kiss her owies better?
Poor little thing. I can't believe how grown up she is. What happened to your little baby?
Lucky just a bump. Kailyn chased Alex into a corer and it resulted in stitches. I remember the first time Ben scratched his face up. I think I cried more than he did.
I really need to proof read what I write. corner, corner corner.
Post a Comment