Friday, February 20, 2009



We are so excited to have a little boy. I have been trying to get Molly on video and every time I get the camera out she just wants to play with it, but it is really funny when I ask her if she wants a baby sister she giggles and when I ask her if she wants a baby brother she shakes her head and says no. Aaron and I were shocked we both thought it was going to be a girl. I don't know what to do with boys so Leslie be prepared. Hopefully he looks good in PINK!




6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations!!! I think Molly will LOVE her baby brother once she meets him. Sibling rivalry may not ever be an issue between her and her brother. They may end up being only one year apart in school, but it's harder for teachers to compare a brother to his older sister than one sister to another (especially when they will have just taught her the previous school year). Maybe those are silly perks to be thinking about already. We are THRILLED for all of you! :)

Tyler and Kristen said...

Congrats!!! For some reason i was just sure you would be having a girl! This will be so much fun, especially for Aaron. how great!

Mama Bear said...

I for one am happy its a boy! Poor kid, don't put him in pink since Konner has plenty of clothes to share. BTW, I love Molly's new pictures! Oh yeah, and if you want to check out Mandy's blog let me know and I'll get you her address, its pretty funny!

Traci said...

Congratulations! You will have so much fun with a boy. I'm sure Molly will have so much fun with a younger sibling.

kelsie*marie said...

Megan that is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys.

Sarah and Wes said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!