I can't wait for Thursday. We are finding out the sex of our baby. What's your guess? I would be happy with anything. My guess is a girl. At first I thought maybe a boy, now I am feeling a little differently. Deep down I think Aaron hopes it is a boy, but Molly has him wrapped around her little finger and he loves it. She loves her daddy and he would be thrilled with another. Let us know, it's always interesting to see what people think.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think BOY! Just going with the first thing that popped well onto the page. I am so excited for you. Let us know!!! Here's thinking about you.
For Molly's sake I hope a girl since they are so close in age. For Konner's sake I hope a boy so the poor kid has a boy cousin close in age. You better call me as soon as you find out!
I think your baby is a BOY! Your next girl can be born in the winter sometime so she can wear all the same clothes that Molly wore. How does that sound...all your boys having summer birthdays and all your girls having winter birthdays? I think it's perfect!
My guess is a boy! That is actually why I got on today. I was like...man it is about time for Meehan to find out what she is having...I'll see if she's posted it yet. Let's hang out!
Post a Comment