Like always I am a bit behind. I needed help weening Molly so I took her to my mother-in-law a couple weeks ago, and I went and stayed at my sisters house. It was so hard leaving her but she didn't miss me at all. It was a success, not only is she weened but she sleeps 12 hours at night. Grandma is amazing. Just before I took her Molly got a little cold but seemed to have gotten better, but after a couple days she got worse. She wouldn't eat or drink anything so we took her to the instacare and she thankfully just had a bad cold but she also had a double ear infection. She is finally back to her normal silly self but doesn't eat much. This winter has been horrible. Molly had croup 3 times and then that. We can't wait for warm weather!
Her is a slide of some pictures from her Birthday. We had a little party with my family and then we went to Aaron's parents for some more birthday fun.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Birthday Pictures
Posted by Aaron and Megan at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hey for sure you can come see those chairs! I can even bring one to work if you want someday! Also ya I am sure he can do a rocking chair too- that would be super cute! We can do them any color . . . just let us know, we'll show you the book of all the examples so you can see the different choices. and molly's birthday pictures are so cute!!
Hey guys! Thanks for letting me know your blog. These things are great for keeping in touch! Congrats on your #2 coming. That is so fun! Molly is a doll!!
I love the look! She cracks me up. Konner is sitting here with me and got excited when he was watching the slide show.
Hey Megan and Aaron! I found you on Linda and Spencer's blog. Your Molly is beautiful and congrats on your second one on the way!!!
What precious 1st birthday pictures of Molly! Congratulations on weening her and especially on the 12 hours of consecutive sleep for her. That has already been a huge blessing for your own sleep, Megan, I'm sure. Symphany has a bad cold and an ear infection too! We thought it might be RSV (which is running through our neighborhood like wildfire) but the doctor alleviated our worries by saying that it wasn't. We're also looking forward to the end of winter!
I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last. What a doll face. Wow really a year old already, I can't believe it. Love you all.
Post a Comment