I know I am a little behind. Christmas this year was one of the best. Having Molly just made it so much more fun. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family then we went to West Haven for the weekend to see Aaron's family. We had planned on going to West Haven for Christmas but the talk of the huge storm kept us home. It was so good to spend time with family, especially Aaron and Molly. Aaron got me one of those Flip cameras, so I can finally take videos of Molly. We have a camcorder but I don't know how to download them on the computer and for some reason when I take a video on the camera it never downloads right. So know I can take videos and download them by myself. I was pretty excited. Molly does so many funny things lately and she loves to entertain.
We hope you all had a great Holiday season.
3 comments:
Love the pictures! We got your letter, thank you so much! Wow, another one on the way, I'm excited for you!
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm glad you were able to spend so much time with family. Family is the best!
I have to say again how much I love those little jammies! I'm surprised no pictures with the dancing bear, that is still Konner's favorite toy!
Post a Comment