Monday, January 19, 2009

1 Year Old




My little girl turned one on Sunday. I can't believe how time flies. She has brought so much joy to us. She can put a smile on any one's face. We love watching her learn and grow. Molly, mommy and daddy love you so much! Happy Birthday little angel!

6 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Happy birthday Princess! We love you!

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday, Molly! You're growing up so fast! Love that slide show, Megan :)

Warrior Princesa said...

how awesome!! i totally missed the annoucement about baby #2!!! congratulations!!! love you both!

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

Congradulations little Molly! Seems like yesterday when we were roommates. I agree time certainly does fly! Also I hope all is going well with your next little one. That is so exciting! I love children and no matter how hard it can be to be pregnant, it makes me so excited to hear of another little soul coming into a great family like yours. Good luck with everything.

Goodrich said...

I meant to call and wish her a Happy Birthday, but my brain and my body haven't really been working together well lately. They are in battle, and I am unsure which one will win. Hopefully they can come to a compromise. Happy Birthday Molly

Sarah and Mark said...

Yeah for birthdays!! I love the pictures!