Thursday, January 1, 2009

Addresses

Due to working full time, getting ready for holidays, holidays, and a sick baby with croup for the third time, I never got our family Christmas letter out like I had hoped. However, I am going to send out a family New Year letter. If any of you are interested in getting one send me an e-mail with your address at: legomymegos@gmail.com. The sooner the better. Some day when I have a minute to myself I might update about the holiday's until then just send me your addresses. We hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's!!

4 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

HA! I remember when we made that email adress up for you! I still love it! Hope you all had a great Christmas, I hope Molly is feeling better and you arn't stressed to high heaven with a job and a kid! Merry Christmas! oh, and you should email me your address.... abradyfamily@gmail.com

lmg.217 said...

yeah, dude send us one! I am a little behind in the whole Christmas letter thing too maybe I should start writing one now for next year! Good luck with little Molly so sad when babies are sick.
-Linda

L said...

I love the pictures of Molly with Santa. I'm not the only one who makes her cry!

Jennifer said...

Hey Aaron and Megan! This is Jennifer Ware. I ran into your mom
Aaron at Jonathan's wedding open house and she gave me your blog. I love the picture of Molly in her flower costume! She is so cute. I just want to kiss those cheeks! Also congratualtions with your second! That is so exciting!