Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wow, I have been so bad at blogging but it has been low on my list lately. Molly and I are home from our trip to Oregon. We had a fun time visiting family. Molly was a trooper on the 8 hour drive she only slept for about 45 minutes both ways so I was exhausted trying to entertain her but she was good. We won't be going anywhere far for a long time. While visiting we went to the Oregon Trail Museum. They live in the middle of nowhere so we mostly hung out at the house and played lots of games. We stayed in Boise and did a lot of shopping, and went swimming. I forgot my camera and I am still waiting for the pictures to be sent to me so I can post them. It is good to be home and with Aaron again (I think he missed his girls.)

Molly has changed so much in the last few weeks. She is talking up a storm and running me ragged. It is crazy to me at how smart she is at such a young age. She can tell you just about any animal sound, she does a lot of signing, she sings her favorite song about bubbles all the time, and imitates anything she here's. Yesterday I was talking to Aaron and I said shoot so for the next five minutes that is all Molly said. Yes it is time ti be very careful. She is also obsessed with Finding Nemo. She walks around all day signing fish and saying nemo nemo until I give in and let her watch it. That is when I get a lot of stuff done. We love to sit around the living room and just let her do her thing. She loves to be the center of attention and entertain. She is so much fun.

This weekend we enjoyed listening to conference. We got a lot out of it and decided we need to set some goals for our family. I know that if we do as we are told we will be happy and very blessed. We are looking forward to Easter and spending time with family.

5 comments:

Goodrich said...

I sure wish we were able to come up for the Graduation, so we could see you guys. We will be up there soon enough. Love ya- Glad to hear all is well.

Kathleen said...

That's great that the Oregon trip turned out well, minus forgetting the camera. Bet it's really nice to all be back together again. All the things that Molly can do and say now are unbelievable! And so cute! Love how she sings and signs and imitates you. Adorable!!

Tyler and Kristen said...

That was great advice, thank you so much. I think that when I try to force her she just get even more stubborn and then it becomes a fight. I'll have to try the green smoothie thing, right now all she is eating is bread and I'm frantic to get some nutrients in her! Good luck with Molly and let me know if you learn any more tricks!

Raggles said...

Dang! I'm so jealous! Hayden isn't interested in talking at all! He only says a few words and that is only when he wants to. He is saying "more" a lot now but only because he is always hungry. I guess all kids are different. We definitely need to get together!

L said...

thanks for spending Easter with us. It was great to have you here!