Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Brother?

Oh boy do we love Molly. She is so funny. This is her answer EVERY time we ask her or she flat out says no. We know she has no idea what we are talking about, and that is her answer to any question but we think it is pretty funny. It will definitely be an adjustment for all of us but we are excited. 10 weeks!!!!!

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh, Megan! That could win the grand prize in AFHV! That's SO cute and HILARIOUS!! Molly speaks so clearly. Is she really only 15 months old?!! Guess she wants to be babied and loved, knowing perhaps that someone might steal her spot in the limelight in 10 weeks. "Just Baby Molly?"..."Yeah!" Oh, I can't get over it! :)

Traci said...

That is so funny! Even if she doesn't know what she's talking about. She is so cute!

Kathleen said...

Megan, we just watched Molly again! And we laughed just as hard this time around at her thoughts concerning having another baby in the family. Love her!!

Mama Bear said...

Is it really 10 weeks?? That means 8 weeks until Konner is 1. She cracks me up!

Mandy said...

That is too funny!!! She is so adorable. I think its about time for another visit to Aunt Mandy and Uncle Brett!! :)

Goodrich said...

She is getting so big, I can't wait to see you all!!! Only a few weeks left. YEAH

lmg.217 said...

That is way cute! I laugh every time I see it. I can't believe you are due so soon, how exciting! We look forward to seeing you guys.

Sarah and Wes said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!! I love how she doesn't say no, she makes the grown-up sounds and shakes her head. I LOVE IT!

L said...

She is such a doll!

Rachael said...

Wow! Congrats to you! And that is pretty funny--she's thinned out--where's all the chub I loved so much? :}

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

Molly is too adorable! She knows what's really going on. hee hee. So Sarah posted pics of us at the pool one summer...we had a Pioneer BBQ then went swimming at Foxwood. I saw Aaron and you in the pic. I MISS YOU GUYS! Those were some good ole' days! Gosh if we could just rewind sometimes huh. Bestest of luck for the next 10 weeks. Can't wait to meet him!