Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warm weekend, FINALLY!!

We have been longing for this Spring weather. We had Spring Break last week so I was off work and it was the longest week ever. Due to the freezing cold and snow we were cooped up in the house all week. Molly stands at the door and whines at me saying side, side, side. We were so happy for the warm weekend to play outside. On Sunday my sister and her family came down and we decided to take advantage of the warmth.

Aaron decided to turn the bike trailer into a stroller and Molly was not a fan. I don't know if it because she just hated it, or if it was because Konner was laying on her, but either way she was not happy. Oh and if you couldn't tell by that lovely picture, I am HUGE. It kind of happened over night.

Grandma Connie broke out the giant tether ball and it was hilarious. The pole was flimsy so Aaron was holding it. From the picture you can see my mom trying to purposely hit him.

Then it was war, the game between these two lasted a while, and I don't remember who won, but the whole thing made for a great laugh on the side line.

And of coarse anything daddy does Molly has to do too.
Molly loved playing with all the outdoor toys and just running all over. I was grateful Aaron was home because I don't have the energy to chase her for a long time.
Her favorite things BUBBLES!
and the slide.
All worn out.

6 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

oh my gosh megan!!! molly looks so much like you! she's adorable!

Mama Bear said...

I need copies of pictures! We had a good time and Mykah asked if we could get a tetherball set...thanks a lot grandma! Cute pictures.

Kathleen said...

What a fun weekend you had! Bet you also took advantage of the warmer temps today, at least I hope you did. Evidently this weekend is going to be cooler and rainy :( That tether ball match looked pretty rough, but fun. LOVE the photos of Molly! Going down the slide?! Big girl! And the pic of her with the bubbles and the one of her asleep on the couch are precious! I can't believe how grown up she is. She's beautiful, always has been, and yet I miss her cute baby cheeks.

Goodrich said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I guess that is what happens when we haven't seen her for 6 months. I can't wait to see you guys- a few more weeks.

Kristen said...

Cute pictures. You are looking very cute too!

Amber said...

Your family gets cuter everytime I see them! we need to hang out Meg!