Friday, March 20, 2009

Road Trip

Well we are still alive. A few weeks ago Aaron went to plug the laptop in and he picked up the charger and it shocked him. Needless to say we had to get a new adapter, but it made for a really good laugh. I should not have laughed so hard but I couldn't help it. We finally got the new part so we are back in commission. I had another ultrasound yesterday and things seam to be ok. The placenta is still pretty low but it had moved slightly. They are still going to keep a close eye on it but the baby is doing well, measuring small but he is healthy. I was given the go ahead to go on vacation tomorrow morning. That's right a road trip to Oregon to see my aunt and her family. I am going with my mom, Molly, and my aunt Marianne. Poor Aaron will be so lonely but hopefully gets lots of homework done. I am not looking forward to the 8 hour drive with Molly, but it will be fun to see the family.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Have a great time in Oregon, Megan! It's great to hear that the baby's placenta has moved slightly. Hope more miracles happen for him and you. We're still praying for you guys. 8 hours in a car with a baby...hope that turns out just fine and that no one, including Molly, goes crazy during the trip. Good luck on getting ahead with your homework, Aaron!

Warrior Princesa said...

OREGON!!!!! i didn't know you had family here. you better not even be anywhere close to where i live or i'm going to hunt you down!!!! sad...i miss you! maybe the next time you come to oregon i can see you? loves!

Warrior Princesa said...

i have no idea where baker city is....lol. probably in the middle of no where. if it's near klamath falls though let me know. loves!

Katie Utley said...

Hi Megan, i don't know if you remember me, but your little girl is so cute and i am excited you are going to have another one! I hope all is well! Katie

Tyler and Kristen said...

I know you are probably so busy all the time but I do wish you would post more! I want to know what you guys are up to and how things are going with the pregnancy and just life! We miss hearing about you!