Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Two Posts in One Day!

I have a lot of catching up to do. Last weekend we went shopping for a new car seat for Molly, because she was getting to big for the carrier and it is a pain to get her in and out. I had gone to different stores and shopped online and found the car seat I wanted at Babies R Us. Then I found the same on for cheaper at Shopko. Here are some pictures of our big girl in her new car seat.





When I was back in the baby department getting the car seat, Aaron decided to wonder off to the electronics. Next thing I know he called me and said, "Honey they have one Wii in stock, can I get it?" We have been wanting one for a long time and Aaron's work has different incentive programs each month and they earn points, which can be turned in at the end of the year for different prizes. He has been working hard and saving all of his points, but he found out that they were not going to be rewarding anymore points for the rest of the year. So Aaron decided to cash his points in for money. He earned almost $200 and yes he bought the Wii with that money. It was kind of ironic because earlier in the week my mom bought a Wii game and she doesn't even have one, but it was on sale and she said she would eventually get one.





This is Aaron and I playing baseball. It has been very entertaining. The game my mom bought is called Outdoor Adventures. It has over fifty games on it. It is a lot of fun and a very good workout. We were playing the log jumping game and you have to run on the mat and then jump over the logs. Molly was sitting on the floor watching us and she was laughing so hard at her crazy mom and dad.



On Sunday, my grandma took us to the golf course to go for a ride in the golf carts. There are two new holes that they have done and they are up on the canyon, so we went to look at the leaves. It was way fun cruising around in the carts, and we even saw tons of deer. Amazing!




So the pictures aren't the best but Aaron was a crazy driver. He was driving so fast Molly's hat kept blowing off. I recommend driving up the canyons to get a good view of the leaves before it is too late. And if you don't live near a canyon enjoy our pictures of beautiful Payson Canyon! I love fall.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

We'll have to come visit to play the Wii!

Rachael said...

Such a cute family!