That's right, Molly turned 9 months on Saturday. We went to her check up this morning and she is 18 lbs 2 0z, and is 27" tall. She entertained the entire waiting room for 45 minutes. I love her sweet spirit and her ability to bring a smile on any one's face. We love her so much. I asked the doctor about Molly not sleeping at night, and what I should do, and he said she has a fireball personality and likes to GO GO GO, and that is a big problem when it comes to sleeping. She thinks she might miss out on something. He said hopefully by the time she is one she will be old enough to WANT to sleep. I am still going to try to let her cry, but I am not sure I have the strength or the heart to do it. I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing. It amazes me at how smart she is at such a young age.
She can....
- imitate practically any sound
- say "dada"
- say "uh-oh"
- say "go"
- sign more, please, and milk
- wave bye bye
- pull herself up to furniture
- lead the music, whenever she hears music she stops doing what she is doing and waves her hand in the air like she is conducting a choir. This is something she learned on her own. In her blessing she was blessed to have a love for music, so we think it is pretty amazing.
These are just a few things she has learned over the last 9 months. I love watching her grow and learn. I love you Molly girl.
2 comments:
She's adorable! I love that you've taught her a few signs. I think that is great. I can't believe she's already pulling herself up with furniture. That's pretty amazing that she's teaching herself to lead music. So cute!
Cute little Molly girl! I can't even imagine that my little man will ever be that old. I want him to stay this age forever...well, I could let him get strong enough to sit on his own then just stay that age forever. She is a little social thing, just like her momma.
Post a Comment