Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HELP

Ok so I logged on to my blog and my list of fellow bloggers is gone. There are only two there and I had about 20. I however don't know any of them. So if there is someone out there who is smarter than me and knows how I can get my list back let me know. For now if any of you read this please leave me a your address or call me and tell me it.

8 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I don't think I told you how cute that picture is of Molly just below this post. I had that happen once so I wrote them all down for future reference. I'd recommend doing that once you get people's addresses back.

Sarah and Wes said...

Oh no!! Sorry, I have no idea how to help. I would recommend putting all your addresses in Google Reader. Than you have them all there and can keep up when people leave new posts if you want. If not Google Reader, than you can also "Follow" blogs on your dashboard (it's the same idea). Good luck!

Unknown said...

Ah Im sorry, Mine is gregandwhit.blogspot.com

Traci said...

That is no fun. My blog address is stanleyfamilyadventures.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if we were even on your list, but since I have you guys on mine, you might want us on yours.
jandsbeck.blogspot.com

Tyler and Kristen said...

that stinks. good luck! see you today!

Warrior Princesa said...

yikes! i have no idea meg!! hope you find it and more! love you!

Aaron and Megan said...

Thanks for the help everyone. I got them all back and found a few more. I learned a lesson thats for sure