MEMORIES
For fun!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Memories
Posted by Aaron and Megan at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Domer, magic TV, license plate...need I say more?? Although I have several, probably that date further back than ones you have of yourself.
Your wedding day- What an amazingly spiritual day. I am so grateful to be your sister-in-law. I agree, I felt a connection with you from the very beginning. Love ya
molly is just a doll! I am so glad you have a blog. now i can keep tabs on you!
fru fru's, su su's, and muli's. need i say more? love you meg.
memories, where do I begin...I think one that really sticks in my mind is the night before I got married and I was FREAKING out. I was so nervous thinking about the things I forgot like his ring, or my make-up (which I did forget!)but you were so awesome to calm me down.We also made a wal-mart run at like midnight, Oh and when that cop pulled us over right before we got to the temple...YIKES!
Post a Comment