Monday, August 11, 2008

A quick catch up

Well Molly still doesn't sleep through the night. I don't know what I am going to do with the little runt. It is a good thing she is cute. If any of you have ideas please let me know.
We have been watching a lot of the Olympics. It is so fun. Thanks to DVR we don't miss a minute of it.
We also celebrated my mom's birthday on the 7th. It was her big 50. I planned a surprise get together for her. I thought for sure she knew but I was wrong. She had no idea. We took her over to my grandparents and my grandpa was waiting for her with a wheelchair. He escorted her to the backyard where family and friends were waiting. You should have seen the look on her face. I knew I was in BIG trouble. Everybody brought gag gifts for her and they were hilarious. Aaron and I also decorated the yard with signs and balloons, and we painted all over her car windows. We hope you had a good 50th mom. We love you!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I too love the Olympics, but I wish I had DVR. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I am sad I will miss a lot of it.
I am so glad you have a blog!! Now we can keep in touch better.

Mama Bear said...

The good old Olypics. Gives me something to do when Konner's cluster feeding for 3 hours straight at night. Yep...Happy 50th mother dearest!

Goodrich said...

I think the best part would have been to see her face as she was wheeled out to her friends in a wheelchair.

Goodrich said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CUTE LITTLE SISTER of mine. Thanks for being you. You are wonderful and I love you!