Yesterday we celebrated my 23 birthday. I know, I am getting old. All in all it was a good day. Thank you to everyone for the phone calls and great songs. I was able relax and play with Molly all day. I even took a 2 1/2 hour nap. It was amazing. My family took us to Dinner at Goodwood. It was so yummy. This is where Aaron and I were engaged. It brings back so many memories when I go there. Like Aaron spilling the root beer all over just when they brought the ring out. Oh so funny. Then we went to my grandparents and opened presents and watched the Olympics. I got lots of new clothes,and some skirts. I didn't have anything I really wanted or needed so Aaron was on his own to get something. He bought me the electronic Monopoly, and he made me this little coupon book. It has coupons in it for a new temple dress , a ticket to Hale Center Theater, a night where he cooks dinner and chooses what we eat, and a night away while he spends time with the baby. I thought that he was very creative, and I can't wait to redeem my coupons. I haven't been keeping up on the laundry like I should and I have been stressed out about getting it done. I hate folding it. On Wednesday, Aaron had the morning off. I had to go to work at 9 and Aaron actually kept Molly with him for a couple of hours and he did all of the laundry and cleaned our room. That was the best present ever. Also, Molly woke up about 4 times that night and Aaron got up with her twice. When morning came Aaron was so tired. He went to work and when he got home, he said,"Honey I am so tired I don't know how you do it." I loved hearing him say that. It is hard, especially when you are so tired. Thank you Aaron for everything. I love you! Also thank you to my family for all the great gifts.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I'm still waiting for Tony to admit how hard it is being a mom...he just gets frustrated with me being emotional and then asks why dinner is late...grr! Oh well, one of these days I'm going to get bottles ready for all night and he will get to get up everytime and I'm going to sleep upstairs so I don't hear a thing, think it will work?
Happy Birthday Megan! Sounds like you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment