6 Years
Yesterday Aaron and I celebrated 6 years together! It was the perfect weekend together but my most favorite tradition we do on our anniversary is doing sealings in the LDS temples. It is a great way for us to reflect on our sealing and remember those sacred covenants we have made together. I love being married to my best friend. He is a great dad, and husband. He is my rock and I love him more now then I ever thought possible. We have experienced a lot of things together in the last 6 years and we look forward to spending forever together!
Hightlights:
3 children together
finished school
bought our first house
many trips together
bought a VAN
experienced loosing loved ones
took care of my niece and nephew for 1 year
served in various callings (Aaron's now the executive secretary, and I on RS meeting committee)
I am excited to see what life has in store for us as we continue our life together! No matter the joys, or challenges of life I am glad I get to experience them with Aaron! He really is the best! He is also getting a lot more creative and thoughtful in the gift giving department. He told me year six is the year for Iron and sweets so he bought me a rod iron plant holder, and chocolate covered cinnamon bears! I got him a CTR ring!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Megan & Aaron!
Aaron is a lucky guy to have you Megan. I'm glad to have you as a sister. You two have the cutest family. I'm glad you're finding things to celebrate.
Post a Comment