Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Help...

I want to get back into this whole blogging thing but I have forgotten what to do. It all looks new to me and I have been trying to get a cute background on here again for way to long. So for the next little bit we may be under construction but check back! My goal is to update every week to help me in my journey of healing after the loss of our sweet baby Hunter. This will be my place to share our experience and keep record for myself, but also to keep you up to date with what is going on in our everyday life! Aren't you all just so lucky, you know we do live an exciting life!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Megan, words cannot describe how sorry I am to hear that you have gone through such a heart wrenching loss. Time and time again I have thought of your beautiful family and have wondered how you are. I am looking forward to your upcoming posts and learning more about your beautiful angel Hunter who, without a doubt, must be watching over his angel mommy and daddy, rejoicing in belonging to such an amazing eternal family. Miss you!

Tyler and Kristen said...

I'm excited for new blog posts and updates on your family! I hope it helps!