I know this might shock you all than I am updating. It has been nearly 6 months since I last updated. Maybe you are all thinking we haven't done anything worth blogging about but that is not the case. Our computer crashed and we have yet to get a new one.
The last 6 months have been eventful. Some good, some sad, and some super exciting!!! Some of those things include, a trip to NYC, Pennsylvania to see Aaron's family, Palmyra, and Philly. The Holidays, Molly turning 3 in January (oh ya and she got potty trained in October and it was really not bad at all 3 days is all it took!) Our 4 year anniversary, and on the same day as that we lost my step brother Branden to suicide. We took a trip to Vernal to visit Grandad Goodrich, shortly after we were back out there for his funeral. Another trip for Aaron and I, this time to Vegas to see the Lion King. Aaron FINISHED school and is graduating May 7. He was also inducted as President of the DMD honor society ( if you don't know what that is, it is a pretty big deal.)
We've been busy and have had a lot of fun. The kids are growing up right before my eyes. Molly is 3 going on 16. She talks like crazy and says the funniest things. She is also way to smart for her own good and has turned into a sassy little diva. I am not sure I am going to survive this stage. Colby is going to turn 2 in 3 months and has turned into a toddler over night. The last couple of months his speech has exploded and he says anything. He has even been saying sentences. He loves his sister and they also love to fight. He is still having issues with gaining weight but we are at a stand still right now not knowing exactly where to go next.
So there is a quick catch up of the last 6 months to let you all know we are still alive! One day I will get back into blogging and posting pictures and all that fun stuff. Now here's for hoping for some warmer days!!!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
An Update..........WHAT!!!
Posted by Aaron and Megan at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
An Update...WHAT????!!! YAY!!! Good one... life is crazy. I'm sorry to hear about your step brother. :( Very hard to say the least.
Your kids are adorable...plain and simple :)
I like this very much. Sounds like you guys have been crazy busy. Teach that Colbster to say "I love Melia." :)
Oh wow Congrats Aaron!!
Post a Comment