Wow I don't even know why I blog. Is it already June? Nearly 2 months and I have not done any posts. We have been up to a lot of fun. Again, I am going to post a million pictures. We are loving the weather and playing in our yard. These pictures are in no particular order.This is a picture of Molly shutting the door on her brother. She loves to lock him in rooms and he hates it. In this picture she shut the door on her shirt and she was stuck. Serves her right I guess!
We went to Salt Lake to see the new display they have of the temple. It is way cool, it is an exact replica of the actual temple. It really is amazing and a great missionary tool. The kids loved walking around the temple grounds and the favorite part was all the fountains. Family picture. I think it is impossible to get the kids looking and smiling at the camera at the same time.
Molly loves to pose for pictures!
Again a little cheeser!
We had the opportunity to go to the zoo with my mom's work. My sister and her kids met us there too. This was our first time and it was a success. Molly is terrified of any thing from aunts, birds, dogs, etc, so I have never taken her there because I knew she would just panic. When we first got there she was a little nervous but luckily it didn't last. She loved it and talked about it for weeks. Her favorite was the giraffes and the baby elephant. Colby loved the monkey's. He just giggled over them and it was so cute.
Molly, Grandma Connie, and the giraffes! We had so much fun at the zoo and can't wait to go again when daddy can come. It was a workout pushing the double stroller up those hills.
I LOVE that my princess has hair finally. And I love doing new things to it. She however, is not a fun of getting her "pretties" in. This is proof! Everyday she says, "I don't want mine pretties mom I don't like to get sprayed." Sorry Molly you will just have to learn because I am not going to stop!
Uncle Kason came to visit and he stuck Molly in the dryer. Now every time I do laundry she wants to get in! Thanks Kason
7 comments:
Your kids are so precious! you look great as well!
CUTE PICTURES!! I think you're daughter looks so much like you :) your kids are adorable!
Oh Megan, I love it when you post! I am SO in love with the picute of Molly kissing Colby in front of the temple. Seriously: cutest thing EVER! I can't believe Melia's boyfriend is going to have a birthday here in just a few weeks. Does he start up the stairs even faster if he hears you coming? That's Melia's new thing. I should be telling her "no" but I'm cracking up the whole time.
P.S. Does summer also mean lots of visiting your old and coolest ward?
Wow! that was an awesome post, I got two months worth of an update! I'm horrible at blogging!!!! especially as of late, and just hard keeping up. And I dont have that much going on!!! haha! I'll have to get on with a couple posts today and later this week from stuff about a month ago! Love your kids they are so stinkin cute! Looks like you guys are doing so good! :o) Love you so much!
Megan-
Miss you guys. I can't believe how big the kids are getting, it seems like forever since I saw you last. Oh it has been. Love the update, maybe I will get on mine. ;)
One day they will be friends, even if we have to force them! Looks like you are going to be in trouble with that little guy! Welcome to boys sis.
What an awesome update! As always, I can't get over how beautiful your beautiful babies are! My favorites are the one of Molly smiling in front of the "bathtub with pennies" and the one of you with Colby in the rain. Gorgeous! Shame on Kason for putting Molly in the dryer! Well, I know it was all in good fun, but that would scare me to death. Does Molly still insist on going inside or have you helped her forget about that little trick? Molly's new bed looks fabulous. And she is so lucky to have a mom who not only knows how to cut her hair perfectly but also knows how to make it look so pretty in so many different styles. Someday she'll thank you, I'm sure. Colby is such a cutie! He looks so proud of himself for his ability to scale those stairs so quickly. Thanks, again, for the wonderful update! Oh, and, I'll have to ask my sister what she uses to translate my blog. I think she might use babble fish or something like that. It's not a spectacular translator, but I guess it gives her the gist of what I write anyway.
Post a Comment