Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter and Spring Time

BEWARE: Picture overload!
I can't believe I have let the months go by and haven't even blogged about them. The weeks just kind of slipped away. The kids and I are longing for the warm weather not the kind that comes for a day then snows the next. The few nice days we have had, we lived outside, been on lots of walks, found different parks to play at, but our favorite was the little pond by our house with ducks, geese, fish, and otters. Aaron is dying to be out working in the yard in between work, school, and homework. We are slowly meeting a few people in our neighborhood. Everybody goes into hibernation for the winter so it has been hard to get to know people. We finally got callings after six months of living in the ward. Aaron is a home teaching district leader and the ward choir pianist. (We are now looking for a piano to purchase.) I was called onto the relief society activities committee. Hopefully that will help me get to know some sisters. I have learned that the best place to meet friends is in the mothers lounge! Seriously.
Anyway, Easter was great! Listening to conference is always so amazing. Saturday morning we got up and went to the Easter egg hunt in Payson. It was FREEZING and so not worth it. Is it ever?
Molly finally hunting her eggs! Molly and mommy waiting in the cold for the hunt to start!
After the hunt we went back to color eggs while we listened to conference. Molly and Konner had a wrestling match........GO Molly!!!!
(all the other pictures I had Molly was on the bottom)


Easter Egg Hunt and grandma and grandpa Pages later that afternoon. So much better! Way better candy and tons more. Molly ended up getting M&M's in almost every egg. Grandma Page knows that that is Molly's favorite treat!



She couldn't have been happier. All the adults get to go out and hide the eggs and for the little ones we just throw them out in the lawn but for the bigger kids we hide them really well, that way if they can't find them the adults get them! However, Molly found must of her eggs hidden and not on the lawn she was so excited every time she found one.



The Easter Bunny found us at Grandma Connie's!
Colby, Aaron, and Molly's baskets. Mine was hidden...silly Easter Bunny. But don't worry it was full of Reese's eggs...mmmmmmm!!!!



She is so stinking cute, when she spotted her Easter basket she ran so fast! The next few pictures show her running to the basket!







Colby was also so excited! He got a basket full of yummy baby food, balls, books, and bowling! I love his smiling little face!


Colby is growing so fast. All in one week he learned to roll over crawl, pull himself up to furniture/people and cruise along. He didn't even ease us into things, one day he just decide to go. Molly and Colby are such good buddies. They love each other and can make each other laugh over nothing. I hope they stay best friends!
The other day I caught Molly sharing her ring pop with Colby and boy was he in heaven...until she took it away.
We also got a new washer and dryer and I have learned that this is Colby's favorite place. He loves to sit in front of the dryer and watch all the clothes go round and round. I am sure the next picture I take he will be inside. He is all boy!


This weekend we went to Idaho for Aaron's little sisters graduation! We stayed in Idaho Falls at Grandma and Grandpa Hunters. When we got there nobody was home so we ran around outside.
Molly loved Grandpa's wooden bear


Way to go Karissa, we are so happy for you!

Ok honestly who says boys clothes aren't as fun as girls? Look at how cute my little man is! I got this outfit for 7$ at the Just Between Friends Sale. Are you kidding it is even Gymboree. Anyway, I have decided that my kids have so many cute church clothes and I am going to start taking pictures of them every week before church. I think Molly has so many dresses that she wears them once or twice and then she is too big for them. I know it is sad but when you find them for so cheap it is hard to resist.


Our little princess, she loves posing for pictures.

Our attempt to get them together. Maybe next week!




7 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

What adorable pictures and kids!! SO CUTE!!

Mama Bear said...

Didn't Tony help Molly get on top? Just wait for the dryer, Konner loves to play in it and I finally got a picture of it. I agree with you, people that say little boy clothes aren't as fun to shop for never had a cute little boy to dress! I love shopping for little boys clothes!

Misty said...

Holy moly, your kids are adorable! I love all of the pictures. And congrats on the calling! We'll have to swap ideas. (We missed you at the cover to cover sweet reward last night!)

Kathleen said...

We completely understand the whole hibernation thing here! That's cool you're starting to meet more and more people, both in your neighborhood and in your ward. Molly is such a clever girl! That's adorable she hunted, spotted, and grabbed a lot of the Easter eggs that were strategically hidden for the older kids. She looks so pretty in all those outfits--the dresses, the yellow outfit, everything. And Colby! What a handsome little man he is! You've found some great clothes for him at unbelievable prices! Thanks for all the pictures and the update. We're glad you all had such a wonderful Easter weekend.

Sarah and Wes said...

Aw you're kids are so cute! I can't believe how fast kids grow.

Cailey said...

So I seriously dont know when the last time I actually saw you. Or your kids. They have grown up so extremely much and they are adorable! Love you guys!

Rachael said...

LOVE all the new pics of your adorable kids!!!