Friday, December 11, 2009

Continiued

Wow now I am super far behind. Anyway, in November we welcomed Aaron's little brother Jeffery home from his mission in Spain. We had been looking forward to his return, and being able to go to the airport and see him but the morning of, one of Aaron's employees called in sick, which meant he didn't have enough coverage. We were so sad. As the day went on I was talking my self out of going to the airport because I didn't want to drive there alone with the kids, not knowing where to go and how to get there. (Driving in the dark, with, screaming kids, no phone, and not knowing where to go stresses me out) But at the last minute I decided to go. I am so glad I did. When Jeffery left on his mission we didn't have any kids, I was like 8 months prego with Molly, so it was fun having him see them for the first time. It has been so fun having him back!


He kind of forgot how to hold a baby! But he quickly remembered and Colby loves him!
Isn't this picture of Jeff and my mother in law priceless! I love it she is so happy to have her last missionary home!Ahh I love this picture, Molly was a little scared of him but she too loves Uncle Jeffy, she talks about him and prays for him all the time!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Aaron's family in Vernal. Thank goodness it was such perfect weather. There was a ton of family there, and I got to meet people for the first time. We stayed at Aaron's brothers house,which was super nice except that he has 3 roommates. They didn't bother us, but they were sure bothered by us. Oops! It will be so nice when he gets married in February then the roommates will be gone and he will have a big empty house for us to come stay in!

Wow I can't believe it is well into December already. We celebrated my nephew Brayden's birthday the first of December. He is 8 years old. We had a party at my house with Grandma Connie, me, Aaron, Molly, Colby, and Brayden's mom even was there. He had a good time. Brayden and Molly are best friends and so stonking cute together. We ate pizza, and had cheesecake, he opened presents, tried to build a gingerbread house but we decided to just frost and eat as we went. (they are no good after a month of sitting)

Aaron's work party was at OUR house. I am so glad it is over. I was so stressed about the house looking perfect all week, and hoping the food would turn out. But I think it turned out well. We had a potato bar with all the fixings. I even made homemade chili that was to die for!! It is fun to have our own house now and have people over! By the way we love visitors so come over!

We are looking forward to Christmas and spending time with our families. We hope everyone has a great Holiday season!
Okay so when I started this post it was like a month ago so forgive me but now that this is out of the way I can post about Christmas and all the latest happenings!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Ha ha, what cute pictures you got of Elder Goodrich meeting his niece and nephew! Aren't those little prayers to die for? Since your house is looking perfect now, you need to post some pictures of the inside! (You know, after you catch up from Christmas and all!) :) Glad to see you blogging again!

Kathleen said...

Jeff's back! That's awesome. Too bad Aaron couldn't be there for that magical airport moment, but I'm glad you were able to be there. And I'm proud of you for making the effort to get there given all the circumstances. Those types of conditions (darkness, 1-15, no phone, etc.) scare me, too! So Kason's engaged? That's wonderful! We're very happy for him!