We have been having so much fun the last few weeks. A couple weeks ago my grandma took us to the golf course to see the leaves. There are a few new holes at the course that go up into the canyon and it is gorgeous. Aaron loves to take pictures and I go to drive the golf cart. That is by far my favorite part. The golf course was covered in deer, there were also ducks that Molly loved.
The next weekend was conference. We spent the weekend with Aaron's family. Saturday was his niece Carlie's birthday so we had a little party in between sessions. It was fun to visit and spend time with them. Aaron's twin brother brought his girlfriend for the weekend too, who is a girl from Vernal that I played ball with growing up, small small world. So it was a lot of fun to reminisce of the good ol days.
Last week I took Molly to the pumpkin patch out at the big red barn in Santiquin. They took us on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and Molly LOVED it. She loved the tractor and the rows and rows of pumpkins. Then when we got back to the barn they gave us doughnuts and a coloring book. Molly picked out her very own pumpkin and we were getting ready to get back on the trailer when Molly said, "mom, what about daddy pumpkin." So we had to find daddy a pumpkin. Then she had to find Colby a pumpkin. She didn't seem concerned about mom not having a pumpkin but I did so I had to pick out my own. Man I sure know where I stand with Molly. Anyways she loved it so much that she talked about it for days and anybody she saw she would say, "Tractor, pumpkin ride fun!" Aaron felt a little left out so Monday was a Holiday and so we took her again. She had just as much fun the second time as she did the first.
Now we are just counting down the days until we close on our house. Things are moving much faster that planned and the closing date has moved to the 28th of October. Holy smokes that is 2 weeks away. So much to do.
This weekend is the annual Goodrich Halloween mix up dinner. It is always so much fun. We are excited, so get ready to enjoy some fun pictures.
Sorry for the picture overload, but enjoy the latest happening!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Fall Fun
Posted by Aaron and Megan at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love hearing what everyone else is doing for fall fun! And it makes me so excited to have my own baby--of course he wont' know that I picked a pumpkin out for him, but I will! :)
All those photos of Molly and the pumpkins are gorgeous! That family picture you included of the 4 of you standing on the golf course is beautiful enough to send out with a Christmas newsletter. That's wonderful news that Kason is happily dating someone. Keep us posted. And those interior photos of your new house are great. Hope everything works out with all the packing and preparation. It will be so nice to be moved in!! How fun that Colby's 1st Halloween will be in your new house!
Cute pictures. That's exciting about the house. If you need help I can probably come down the 29th then stay down there to pick up Mykah the next day. I could drive the truck. Glad fall has been so fun for you guys, don't these little monsters make it so much more fun?!
Okay, after your raving review, we're totally going to check out the pumpkin patch! The pictures are all so great -- love love love the house! :)
YAY!! I am glad you will be close!! Let me know if you need any help moving??
So how's the house? Are you settled yet? Oh, and I just tagged you, as if you didn't have enough to do already! ;) See you Saturday, right?
Post a Comment