Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Colby Aaron Goodrich



We are excited to announce the birth of our new little boy. Colby Aaron was born July 6, 2009 at 1:22pm. He weighed 7lbs 15 oz and is 20 inches long. He has more hair than Molly that automatically styles into a foehawk. He loves the binky already. Mom and baby are doing well.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. His name fits him well. I am happy to hear that things went smoothly and didn't take forever. :) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, to all 4 of you! I'm so glad it went well. Way to make another adorable kid.

Ginay said...

Wow, Molly has gotten so dang big. Your little guy is so cute!! Congrats, and I hope everything is good!!

Misty said...

CONGRATS! (I blog-stalked you from the RS blog -- hope you don't mind!) :) Little Colby is SO cute...I can't believe how much hair he has! Glad to hear everything went well. Please let us know if we can do anything for you!

Goodrich said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is such a cutie- I can't decide who he looks like more. I am so grateful to have another little Goodrich running around, well not for awhile. I am so excited to snuggle that little one. I sure love you guys. Congrats again. See you soon.

lmg.217 said...

Yeah! He's here! We are so glad everything went well. He is a cutie! We can't wait to see you guys soon.