Thursday, July 9, 2009

Best Big Sister

Molly has been so good with Colby. Whenever he squawks she stops what she is doing, runs over to him, and says hi baby. It is so cute. It is challenging trying to teach her to be soft but she is learning. Molly always wants to hold him, kiss him, and still his binky. It has been so good to have Aaron off work it will definitely be an adjustment when he goes back.

This is a picture of Molly with my aunt Marianne. Marianne watched her on Monday when we went to the hospital. They came later that afternoon for Molly to see her brother and she was wearing her Big Sister shirt I made her.
The first day Molly visited us she was not a fan of the baby. I think there was just too many people there and she didn't like seeing me in the bed. However, the next day she couldn't get enough of him. It was the cutest thing in the world. She kissed him over and over. We took a video of her holding him and when we asked her if she was all done she said no, then I tried to take him and she was not happy. She loves to hold her baby. I will have Aaron post the video, I don't know how.
Who has more hair?

6 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

so cute!!! congrats megan!!!!

Trent and Kimberly Ewing said...

He is so cute!!! congrats, those pics with Molly are so cute, makes me wanna have another! I hope your feeling well :)

rach said...

Hey Meg-
WOW, where has time gone, it seems you just had your cute girl. I found your blog off of Ginay's. I want to keep in touch, send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog. How have you been? Your family is so cute! Take care
Rachael Provost
rachael4u2@msn.com

L said...

I think those are the cutest pictures of Molly that we have. Now you have two beautiful children. Boys can be beautiful when they are babies!

Traci said...

Congratulations Megan and Aaron! I'm so happy for you two. I'm glad that Molly has decided to like "her baby." Congrats!

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

sweetest congratulations! Molly looks so grown up now=0) We're so happy for your growing family. Luv CMK2