Oh my babies are growing too fast. My mom and I took them to the doctor yesterday for their checkups. Thank goodness for my mom. I honestly don't know how people do anything with more than one kid. There was no way I could have even made in the front door if my mom didn't come. She keeps telling me I will learn and I keep telling her How? This was really our first big outing since Colby was born. I know really exciting going to the doctor, but we met Aaron after work and he took us to dinner after so that was fun.
Anyway, the visit went surprisingly well. Molly didn't need any shots so that was good. She weighed 21 pounds and was 31 inches. She is still really small but she jumped up to the 10th percentile and has gained 2 pounds in three months. Don't ask me how she gained any weight because she eats nothing but somehow she managed. The doc was shocked at how smart she is, and now we are on to potty training.
Colby is growing so fast. He weighed 9 lbs 6 oz, and 22 inches. So if you do the math he is only 9 inches shorter than Molly. That seemed so crazy to me so we put Colby next to her and sure enough 9 inches. My mom says he is going to out grow her. He has been such a good baby. He sleeps all day and does pretty good at night.
It has been challenging trying to adjust to two kids, and it still is. At times it is exhausting and all I want to do is cry or scream, but luckily the good out weighs the hard. I love them. They are such sweet little spirits. I am grateful that the Lord trusts me with His precious children. We have lots of pictures but I don't have time to upload them but soon I will do it.
Friday, July 24, 2009
2 Weeks and 18 Months
Posted by Aaron and Megan at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am soo looking forward to the pictures!!!
Thanks for telling us about your "adventurous" outing. Can't even imagine what that would be like to carry a newborn into the doctor's office, all the while trying to keep track of an adorable toddler running around. Kudos to you! Even with an extra set of helping hands, I'm sure that would be challenging. Your babies are so cute, so special, and so blessed to have you and Aaron as their parents. No doubt, you feel blessed to have Molly and Colby in your family!
Post a Comment