





So today I took Molly to see the doctor. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. This was the first doctors appointment that I have had to take Molly to alone. I was pretty nervous about the shots but she is a little trooper. She was laughing and smiling at the nurses and the doctor up until she got the shots then she screamed but only for about 30 seconds then she just snuggled with me. She is 25 inches long and weighs 15 lbs 14 oz, and she is in the 50th percentile for weight and 40th for length. She has no shot at being tall, however I thought she was longer than that. She is so much fun and I couldn't have asked for a better baby. Before we went to the doctor I went and visited my friend Kelli who I went to beauty school with and got a haircut. (It is way short but I love it) After the doctor we headed home so Molly could have a nap, it turned into a 5 1/2 hour nap. She was worn out from the shots. Then after Leslie, Karissa, and Kailyn dropped the boys off they came to Payson. I gave Leslie a haircut and then we picked up Kason and met Aaron at AppleBees to celebrate Leslie's Birthday. It was fun to get together and visit. Happy Birthday Leslie!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Molly is 6 Months Old!
Posted by Aaron and Megan at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry for all the random pics, this post just didn't do what I wanted it to do. I hope you enjoy her 6 month pictures anyways.
The pictures are so cute. Congrats on 6 months.
What cute pictures! Konner is a little hardier than last time he and Molly saw each other, it will be so much fun when they can actually play together instead of her just grabbing at his face and then both of them crying a little!
Post a Comment