Saturday morning Molly and I went out and raked leaves while Aaron was at school working on a group project. Molly sat in our little bike trailer and sat so nicely watching me. Then of course when I had the giant pile all together I couldn't resist putting Molly in them.
At first Molly didn't like it and she freaked out but it only took a second before she thought it was pretty cool. She started clapping and putting her hands in the air, and saying WOW, her knew favorite word.



6 comments:
So stinkin cute! I love the flower on her headband.
I can't believe how she has changed, even in two weeks. WHat a doll
HA! I love the one where she looks like she hates it, so cute!
Those are cute pictures! She's adorable!
Molly is so dang cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Of COURSE I remember you!
Ya I can totally get you the recipe for our pizza dough- its so good!
Post a Comment