Thursday, November 13, 2008

Freaky

The secretary at my work took her kids to the doctor last week in Provo, and in the doctor's office there was a poster hanging up that was about car seats and buckling up. It had a baby's picture on it and Janice (my co-worker) thought it was Molly. She asked the nurses if they knew who that baby was and they did and guess what it is NOT Molly. She took pictures of it on her phone and came back to work and showed me. I also thought that it was Molly, and then she told me the story. Crazy! This baby even has the cheeks. Does anyone else think they look alike or am I crazy.
Molly look-alike

Molly

9 comments:

Sarah and Mark said...

wow, that is so funny! They do look alike. You should just tell everyone that it is Molly. =) She is a cute as ever!

Goodrich said...

That is crazy, I really thought it was, until I read your blog. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU, WILL WE???

Mama Bear said...

It does look a lot like her, but not near as cute as my little Molly girl! Konner can't wait to show you guys his new trick tomorrow!

Kristen said...

Oh man that is weird. They look EXACTLY alike.

Alissa Ann said...

The twin baby is freaky. I thought it was Molly too - before I read the post. I love Molly's halloween costumes - she is adorable.

Brenna said...

There is a very strong resemblance for sure. They're both very cute!

L said...

Maybe they were sisters in heaven. I would be fun to meet the family.

L said...

Okay so I can't spell and don't proof read before I hit the send button. IT would still be fun to meet the family and the little girl.

Traci said...

Megan! I totally forgot that you and Aaron were still living in payson or we would have come to see you guys! I need to use my head a little more sometimes. :) Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Miss you!