Molly learned a couple weeks ago how to ride her bike without training wheels! It was awesome it only took her about 10 minutes to figure it out. This video was the first time she rode with out me running by her to catch her when she was tipping. Also, when I watched this video I realized it looks like she gets hit by the red car at the end. I am happy to report she did not get hit! She is so happy to be able to ride it and has now turned in to a little daredevil. She stands up to peddle, goes really fast, and takes corners a little to sharp. She has been begging to go off the neighbor kids ramp. Too bad she has an over protective mom who wont let her.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
And She's Off
Molly learned a couple weeks ago how to ride her bike without training wheels! It was awesome it only took her about 10 minutes to figure it out. This video was the first time she rode with out me running by her to catch her when she was tipping. Also, when I watched this video I realized it looks like she gets hit by the red car at the end. I am happy to report she did not get hit! She is so happy to be able to ride it and has now turned in to a little daredevil. She stands up to peddle, goes really fast, and takes corners a little to sharp. She has been begging to go off the neighbor kids ramp. Too bad she has an over protective mom who wont let her.
Posted by Aaron and Megan at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Impressive! Way to go, Molly!
Post a Comment