Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pictures from the Past

 Our little Colby so full of personality!
 Colby is much braver than his sister, he loves bunnies and wants one for a pet!
 Molly on her 5th birthday at Jump on It. She is in the foam pit!
 These pictures are of the kids and their "stack" of pancakes. Their Grandma and Grandpa Goodrich have moved out of state and Grandma Goodrich writes a newsletter every week to the grand kids. She asked them all to send her a picture of them eating a stack of pancakes. I cheated and took them to IHop for free pancakes on National Pancake day! 

 Digging in YUM!
 Devouring them! Grandma then posted each kids picture in the newsletter, so we got to see all the kids eating pancakes! 
I was going through some pictures and decided I would post a few each week! I have missed out on blogging a lot of things and so instead of catching up I will just post some random pictures of our cute little monkeys! We love them to the moon and back!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

So cute! Keep these posts coming, Megan. Your new header family photo is beautiful!

Rue and Jeffy said...

So did they actually eat that whole stack?! I can only handle one small pancake. I'm glad Colby is brave and will actually touch an animal!