I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and it was with a new doctor because mine was out of town. First off many of you know that the baby has been breach this entire time and I was told the doctor was going to try to manually flip him. I was terrified. Then the doctor being a good friend of ours said to get a blessing and have our families fast for us. So with much fasting and prayers, (and little faith on my part) the baby flipped!!! I am so grateful. Anyway I am scheduled to be started on the 6th of July but on Tuesday the doctor I saw said I was dialated to a 3 and 100%, so he wanted to send me to the hospital to get started. I however wasn't exactly ready. Aaron's schedule this week has been crazy. Tons of homework, in charge of a leadership training, and an added calling as Cub Master, has him pretty stressed this week. We decided we would wait until our regular doctor came back this coming Tuesday. I 'll be honest the thought of having another kid any day is scary. However, we are excited for this next phase of life no matter how hard it is. We can't wait to meet our little guy!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! That's wonderful that your little boy moved into the right position. What a miracle through prayer and fasting! So it looks like he will probably be born before July even arrives. Keep us posted (I'm sure you or Aaron will:) Oh, good luck to Aaron on making it through all his responsibilities this week also!
I hope that you will take lots of pictures & have Aaron send them to us so that we can see the little guy here at work!
I hope you go in on Tuesday and its a LONG labor (but not as miserable as last time) so that BabyG as I call him and Konner can have the same birthday. We could have so much fun with that in the future! Plus we will be picking up Mykah on Wed. so we do plan on coming to visit you guys in the hospital, just so you know. :P
You little stinker, you didn't call me and give me the news. Let me know how everything goes- please!!! Love ya
What a blessing! I'm glad the baby turned. I always worried about that. I'm getting updated on your blog. Good luck with everything and the new addition to your family!
Post a Comment