Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Who do you look like!

So Molly does have more of her daddy in her then everyone thinks. I am seeing more of Aaron in her everyday. You should all click on the link and try this with your little ones, it is pretty cool, and easy. We also tried this with Aaron and pictures of his parents, and it turns out he looks equally like his mom and dad. We thought that was pretty cool. I always thought he looked more like Leslie but I was wrong. I also look equally like my parents, and thought that I looked like my mom the most. Who knew?

2 comments:

Goodrich said...

I think that Molly still looks like you the most. But what do I know?

Mama Bear said...

I still think it is funny how Mykah looks more like me than Molly looks like you. I really don't think its all that accurate.